Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Toy Story Birthday Party

Every year the party I get most excited about is my son's! This year I had to find a way to keep it more simple because I've had to let party stuff take a back seat during this pregnancy with triplets. Go figure. But I still managed to have some fun with this and knowing it's what he wanted made it perfect and worth what it put my body through!



Cake
Candies
"Pizza Planet" Bagels
Lego candies

Western Cornbread muffins with "4th Birthday" toppers
Jesse's Hat Cookies
Apple Sauce
Rex Cookies


1 comment:

  1. This domain appears to recieve a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It offers a nice unique spin on things. I guess having something real or substantial to give info on is the most important thing.

    Toy Story Party Supplies

    ReplyDelete