Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Shower Treat Table

Ok folks...this post is proof you CAN afford a perfect party! I had 3 days notice and about 3 hours to prepare this party...on a small budget and voila!!! It really turned out great. Our friends just wanted something really affordable, quick and simple. this is the first party I haven't baked for...we didn't have the time or budget for more decor or desserts but I was able to whip up something to fit a color scheme and it gave me an idea for a new package.

I LOOOOVE color themes. I have lots of real themes but in a pinch I can throw together some color schemes that are simple and affordable. Keep an eye out for my "In A Pinch" deals soon or just email me with any questions.

I'm really excited to do a big pink/brown theme...I have lots of classy & posh ideas so put me to work. Ü Enjoy...


A great camera would've really captured this so much better...




eek...this is Laffy Taffy...my camera didn't want you to see that apparently

This was to go above the buffet table

~Party Perfect by Jess
partyperfectbyjess@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment