Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WeLcOmE to PaRtY PeRfEcT !

Well it's a start...I've been elbowed enough times by family & friends to officially start a party planning business that I decided to take the leap and see how it goes!

I've always loved parties. Who doesn't? From the planning to putting together AND attending...it's all my cup of tea! I'm really excited to put my passion and talents to use and make memorable & FUN experiences for others. After all, parties bring us together. It's a time to celebrate, give, make memories and for many it's that special time to get together with loved ones we don't see often. I've put together many many packages and themes for various parties, events and get togethers. Please check back often or contact me personally & browse my fun ideas! Or if you don't see something you like...I love a challenge. I'll put together a custom package for any theme you desire. Just ask!


I apologize for the major lack of professionalism and user friendly blogging...but I've been booked so solid with parties/events that I'm slowly working on the blog. I have a great blog coming up so patience will pay off my friends. I will be getting some blogger buttons soon so keep checking back & be sure to "button me up" on your page!

**IN NEED OF A PHOTOGRAPHER!**
My digital camera just isn't capturing my parties the way I'd like-No fancy editing needed, just better quality like in the 1st pic on my "Golden" party (taken professionally)....anyone with a great camera interested in poppin over to shoot some pics for me during set up-in exchange for a deal???

Until then...please feel free to comment on my blog. follow me or email me @ partyperfectbyjess@yahoo.com

**Followers: Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming give-away as I get more followers. Pass along the word and follow me**

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Jess! You are going to be SO BUSY! And if you ever need a photog to help out, just give me a call.

    ReplyDelete