Thursday, January 28, 2010

Annual Halloween Party

*Warning* Pic overload. This year's Annual Halloween Kids Party was a hit! I'll spare all the details and just show them to you. I tried to group these into collages but it wasn't working..sorry. So please bear with me and enjoy the pics from the holiday I love to party on!

*COSTUMES*






Me & My Indian


*Decorations*

DVD cover I made



Treat buckets

I made these buckets for the gift buckets & to collect their Pinata candy in and all the treats they made and prizes they won








*Treats*
















*Food*





Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
These were in the shape of tombstones & pumpkins...could've turned out better
Homemade Chili for the parents




*Activities*

They made graveyard cups w/orange jello on the bottom
We sang along to some Halloween action songs on our Halloween cd
We made Skeleton hands full of candy & popcorn!
And last...the pumpkin pinata.
To sum up, it was a Spooktacular time and the kids were overwhelmed with treats and candy. Just how I like it!
Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment